Friday, April 1, 2011

thinking

So I know it's kind of early but I'm trying to make the transition from "high school thinking" to "college thinking." Also I've been thinking a lot about how our lives influence others. I think some people would be surprised at how they've shown up in my writing (or my blogging.) Did the boy sitting by me realize I didn't like him getting all the attention, do my family and friends realize how alone I feel. Is my FFA chapter aware that they are in my thoughts. And with all that: is somebody thinking about me. How many times a day are we in somebody elses thoughts when we don't even know about it. What about the times when you see or read about "somebody" how often is that somebody you? We constantly go through life interacting with people but we never really think about the effect those interactions can have on a life.
Think about this:
your 13 years old and your best friend just asked somebody out. How do you feel about it? Why? Who is your best friend, are you secretly crushing on them, or does it just leave you feeling like a twin abandoned you. Why do you feel about this. Keep going until you resolve the problem somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment